Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome!

I started this blog page a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, when my granddaughter and I were making some font and color changes, we managed to wipe out the entire web site!

I'ts taken a couple of months to get things back on track.

I want this site to be a place of encouragement for writers in their later years who may wonder if there is a place for them in the publishing world. I hope to bring you the stories of writers who have found success in the sixth decade of their lives and beyond. This site will also host authors 50 and over and their work.


If you're over 50, you are most welcome here. If you're not, you're still welcome here....because someday you will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y!our comments welcome!

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs